This page is a quick-reference guide for the local hub leaders that are planning trips into DCA!
DCA HF Volunteers welcomed 160+ Flights and more than 11,500 Veterans in 2016 — we are excited to work with you to make a special experience for our Heroes!
- Register your flight with National to let us know that you’re coming!!
- Email Laura <HonorFlightGuardians@gmail.com> if you would like to request DC-based guardians or military personnel (advance notice required)
- Email Maria <HonorFlight.TourGuides@gmail.com> if you would like to request DC-based tour guides (advance notice required)
- Email Lauren <DCA.HF.Coordinator@gmail.com> or Kathy <DCA.HonorFlight@gmail.com> with any misc. questions you may have!
- We have limited suggestions for wheelchairs, water, oxygen, lunch, florists, hotels, musicians, etc. but do not provide any of those things ourselves!
- Direct all requests for Gate Passes to our website <HonorFlightDCA.com/schedule> or email Jenny with other questions <DCAHonorFlights.GAP@gmail.com>
- Like our Facebook Page <Facebook.com/HonorFlightDCA> for updates on our volunteers!
- Join us for a wonderful day in DC to celebrate your Veterans and all your hard work!