Austin Honor Flight is bringing in a 110 year-old veteran on Sunday 12/6-Tuesday through Tuesday 12/8. They arrive Sunday on Southwest at 1:55 pm, DCA and depart the 8th at 3:55 pm. Join us OUTSIDE security at Terminal A
We’d like to get a big group out to welcome Mr. Frank Levingston, http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/frank-levingston-americas-oldest-veteran-109-says-hes-blessed-n461486
Mr. Levingston lives in Lake Charles, Louisiana. He was born in 1905 and enlisted in 1942. He served as a private during the war in the Naples-Foggia Campaign in Italy.
If you are able to greet and honor Mr. Levingston in any capacity, the Monday (12/7) schedule is below!
- 9:30AM — Arrive at Arlington National Cemetery Gate
- 10:00AM — Changing of the Guard
- 10:15AM — Wreath Laying Ceremony
- 11:00AM – 12:30PM — Lunch
- 1:15PM — WWII Memorial (Ceremony begins at 1:53 PM)
- 3:00PM — 4:00PM MLK / Lincoln / Vietnam Wall / Korean Memorial