The DCA airport (National) is undergoing some serious construction as part of a $163.5 million, two year project. We want to make sure all our volunteers leave plenty of time to navigate the temporary paths, parking, and walkways so no one misses greeting a vet!
Please allow extra time in your journey through DCA. Things we’ve noticed:
- Garage spaces limited/closed
- Very heavy traffic and lane closures
- Construction around new security area
- Upper level for staging buses for pick up and drop off
- feel free to comment below if you have tips to share with fellow volunteers!
Subscribe to DCA for regular updates.